I am a transplanted southerner, held captive in a Yankee territory. I have little to no clue what to do with my life. I like to read, cook and write really weird stories that may never see the light of day. I am working on that last but and hope to one day write a story worth publishing. In the mean time, I have the love and support of a lot of truly wonderful people who help me make it through the day.

Mar 3, 2009

Character Descriptions

So I haven't written in a while, its been crazy and all free time has been spent pwning noobs in WOW in order to prevent real life violence, it happens kay?? Anywho, today and for the next several posts I am going to be working on Character Descriptions or CDs for short. Up first is Calla, who (should) appear by book two of the series that so far exists mostly in my head :D

Fallon pulled his car alongside the curb of 7th and K street, spotting Calla standing in a nearby door frame. She leaned in the doorway of a shop that faced the street; hands in her pockets, arms hugging tight to her body. Her face was a combination of boredom and anger, but anger seemed to be the norm after a shoot. Fallon smiled, Calla always looked ready to kill something after she got back from a job. He beeped the horn to get Calla's attention and smiled as his freind stomped towards the car.
"Why the long face, princess?" Fallon leaned over to push open the passenger door. He grinned at Calla's scowl over the hated nickname.
"Just the usual bullshit, but no matter tonight is about fun! I am dressed to the nines and you have brought me a beautiful car to match. Scoot over, I'm driving." Fallon arched his brow, and refused to move. He looked his friend over taking in tight, dark washed skinny jeans, a loose white lace top that floated at her hips and a stiff dark gray blazer that emphasized how small her frame really was.
"Exactly how do you 'match'? I hate to break it to you princess, but the outfit is pretty generic." Calla shot her a dark look as she climbed into the coupe.
"You just wouldn't know fashion if it hit you with a five day old fish. Besides, everyone knows the shoes make the outfit." Calla reached for her foot and removed one of a pair of six-inch stilettos that looked very likely to injure someone. They were also the exact shade of liquid platinum as Fallon's sports car, which explained the earlier fit over her choice of car for the night.
"Behold the beauty of Louboutin." Calla bowed her head dramatically, as if worshiping the shoe in her hand. Fallon rolled her eyes and cranked the engine.
"You never change princess."

0 comments: