I am a transplanted southerner, held captive in a Yankee territory. I have little to no clue what to do with my life. I like to read, cook and write really weird stories that may never see the light of day. I am working on that last but and hope to one day write a story worth publishing. In the mean time, I have the love and support of a lot of truly wonderful people who help me make it through the day.

Apr 27, 2009

Trying something new

Okay, so i tried NANOW or whatever in heck the accronym is...and while I did manage to write more then I ever have in my life (GO ME!) I also managed to dump about half of what I wrote (not litterally dump, its just secreted away in a different file) and let me tell you this: I NEED help and am not to proud to admit it!!

So I have done what any responsible liberal arts major would do, I went out an bought a book on the assumption that if I am not an epert then someone else must be (who says college isn't an excersice in brain washing??) On that endevor I hope to be able to find more time to do excersices that I am going to focus and tailor to ONE idea (hear that brain ONE idea, not five or more) specifically that of my WIP, which at this point my exist only on the web :D

but who needs to be published when what I really want is to get these damn people free of my subconsious!! (J/K publishing gods J/K) soo let's see how it goes shall we?

0 comments: