I am a transplanted southerner, held captive in a Yankee territory. I have little to no clue what to do with my life. I like to read, cook and write really weird stories that may never see the light of day. I am working on that last but and hope to one day write a story worth publishing. In the mean time, I have the love and support of a lot of truly wonderful people who help me make it through the day.

Jun 17, 2009

Villain??

I have a problem, shocking yes, but I find myself liking my villain even though I know he is evil. Truly evil, his mind is gone and all he wants is the power to make those around him suffer. He has made life miserable for nearly everyone in my series and is going to do horrible things that haven't even been written yet

but i feel for the guy

he hasn't exactly has it easy and while i don't want to go into a ton of detail, there are reasons his brain snapped but does that make his decisions excusable?

is it okay for people who have seen bad things to do bad things back? or are you expected to rise above and become a better person despite your circumstances?

Oy Vey

0 comments: