I am a transplanted southerner, held captive in a Yankee territory. I have little to no clue what to do with my life. I like to read, cook and write really weird stories that may never see the light of day. I am working on that last but and hope to one day write a story worth publishing. In the mean time, I have the love and support of a lot of truly wonderful people who help me make it through the day.

Jul 11, 2009

Moving and flogging mollys

sooo I need a new job, and since writing doesn't pay yet and I still haven't wormed my way into being a kept woman that means I have to interview

I fricking hate interviews

they are like walking up to a stranger and saying "please won't you point out all my flaws and hit me with them??" soo my stomach is in knots, and I am attacking those around me to relieve the stress building in my bowels. None of this is conducive to creativity, although apparently Dax has decided he is Catholic so go figure

anyway I will be gone until next week, trying not to throw up until then

in the mean time enjoy some flogging molly

0 comments: